About Marc Nye
Who is Marc Nye?
Marc Nye has enjoyed over 30 years experience as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court dealing with a broad range of Commercial and private disputes. For 11 years Marc managed the Litigation department of an 11 partner provincial practice before setting up his own firm to specialise in litigation and family work. He now works exclusively as a mediator.
Marc is an Accredited Mediator with CEDR - the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution,
and an accredited Member of the Family Mediators Association.
Marc was one of the first solicitors in Shropshire to be a member of Resolution (formerly called the Solicitors Family Law Association) and remains an affiliate member. He believes that wherever possible a constructive approach to resolving disputes can be beneficial to all parties.
His experience includes matters in the following areas, all of which might be suitable for Mediation:
- Commercial Litigation
- Building and structural matters acting both for and against Builders and relating to both modern brick built structures, listed and timbered buildings
- Contractual disputes
- Mortgage disputes
- Actions for and against suppliers of animal feeds and fertilisers
- Negligence and Nuisance
- Disputes relating to ownership of or rights over land
- Disputes between Landlord and Tenant
- Property Disputes between married and unmarried couples
- Claims under Wills or on intestacy
- Vetting, measuring and ageing of horses
- Professional Negligence claims against Solicitors, Surveyors and Architects.
- Divorce and Family work